Smart Dental Care, Dunedin, offers dental care for the whole family.
A trip to the dentist is not high on the list of ways many people want to spend their time or money! But a healthy mouth is more than just an attractive smile and fresh breath – keeping our mouth healthy is important to our overall physical health and conﬁdence.
At our practice we have some core beliefs and principles about how we should act everyday:
- We do not judge or lecture. What we eat and drink and the way we clean our teeth of course plays a part in our overall dental health, but genetics also plays a part and some folk just arenʼt blessed with great teeth.
- Everyone is treated with respect and honesty. If you need treatment, weʼll discuss all the options but itʼs your mouth and your choice. We will respect your decisions and work with them.
- We do not believe dentistry should cost you an arm and a leg.
- We actually believe you might enjoy yourself (a little).
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 – 8:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00 – 3:00pm (not open every Sat, strictly by appointment only)